has been AWARDED
Chill with a Book READERS’ Award
Having fled the wrath of her sister and certain disgrace in 1917, ten years later, Delphi is now returning from Australia so that her daughter may meet her English relatives.
She is beset by demons from her past as well as her future but determined, as always, to make amends.
When she meets Rainier Harman on the ship home, her life takes another twist where loyalty and duty are at odds with desire yet again. For him too, there are responsibilitiesto which he must attend in France.
This novella completes the story of Delphi and her sister Rose which is told in the 5* ‘Flowers of Flanders’, available from Amazon or in paperback from the author.
Delphi's Dilemma was read and evaluated by Chill's readers against a five point criteria
1. Were the characters strong and engaging?
2. Was the book well written?
3. Did the plot have you turning the page to find out what happened next?
4. Was the ending satisfying?
5. Would you tell your friends?