has been AWARDED
Chill with a Book READERS’ Award
The first voyage of Captain Jesamiah Acorne, pirate, scoundrel and charming rogue. A meticulously researched, full-blooded adventure full of heart-stopping action, evil villains, treasure and romance. “Everything we want in a grand pirate adventure … a terrific read” (James L. Nelson, author).
Sea Witch was read and evaluated by Chill's readers against a five point criteria
1. Were the characters strong and engaging?
2. Was the book well written?
3. Did the plot have you turning the page to find out what happened next?
4. Was the ending satisfying?
5. Would you tell your friends?
Post a Comment